A hands-on experience, the Olsson's mozzarella-making class is a must-attend for those that wish to use only the freshest of Mozzarella in their cooking. You will Leave with a fresh ball of Mozzarella! We teach how to properly stretch, heat and mold mozzarella.
Upcoming Class Dates:
More dates will be added at a later time. Below are the only classes with availability. If they are not listed, they are full and no longer available for sign ups.
- Thursday June 1st 7pm
- Saturday June 10th 9am 4 Spaces left!
- Thursday June 29th 7pm 8 spaces left
- Saturday July 8th 9am 4 spaces left!
- Saturday July 29th 9am 8 spaces left
- *There will be No classes in August for Summer Break, We will post Septembers' Dates in July.
Classes are all in person no shipping required (*due to the use of Hot water we ask that all attendees be at least 13 years of age or older)
- *** Due to our shop size and to allow proper spacing, limited space available.
- There are no refunds for no shows. You will get a reminder email a few days ahead of time once signed up.
*Classes may be cancelled and rescheduled if fewer than 4 people sign up.
Masks are optional in the class. Classes are held at our shop at 53 Palmer Sq West Princeton NJ